TAX PLANNING & PREPARATION
"Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current new developments in the tax laws to minimize both your current and future tax liabilities"
Trying to prepare your income taxes on your own is difficult and tedious. The process is frustrating, time-consuming, and the chances of making a mistake are high. Plus, if you make an error on your taxes, an apology won’t suffice. You could face fines of hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Rather than running the risk of a mistake or driving yourself crazy, contact the professional tax experts at Silvas Financial Services L.L.C.
Whether it’s for an individual or a business, it’s critically important to make sure your tax return is prepared correctly and on time. The process of preparing a tax return is not only highly technical, but also requires specialized knowledge. With revised income tax compliance, the majority of returns need to be submitted online. Your state tax liability is not always limited to the state in which you reside or do business. We can help you file multi-state, resident, and non-resident returns, coordinating your deductions and credits to maximize your tax savings. We also offer tax filing for clients who live abroad or do business abroad.
Our experienced as a Certified Public Accountants routinely help our clients solve complicated and serious tax problems so that they have peace of mind. Whether you are trying to resolve a past due liability or need help to protect your interests during an IRS audit, we will represent you. In addition to our IRS audit representation and tax debt assistance services, we also handle penalty abatement requests, worker classification studies and payroll return corrections, tax account transcript review, tax return review for presentation, and preparation of delinquent tax returns.We will prepare federal, state and local income tax returns for you and for your business, and we’ll do it accurately and on time.
Expect the following tax planning services when you work with SFS
- We file your return online to make sure you get your refund faster.
- We’ll find possible deductions to limit next year’s tax liability, and we’ll inform you of commonly overlooked deductions.
- After the return is completed, our computer software will double-check it prior to submission to the IRS. Once to identify potential problems spotted by the IRS, and again to check the math.
- An in-depth tax interview.
- Amended returns.
Our dedicated team of tax advisors can help you understand and navigate the challenging tax world. Our team has extensive experience with federal and state tax issues regarding the taxation of corporations, S corporations, LLCs, and other forms of partnerships, gifts, estates, trusts, pensions, and much more. Our clients include closely held businesses, public companies, non-profits, investment funds, and broker-dealers.
We offer much more than standard tax compliance work. We guide you to preserve wealth, optimize taxes, and maintain state and federal compliance. Our advisors work diligently to make sure you are taking advantage of the many tax planning strategies available. SFS ensures that our clients are in compliance with income tax laws and assist in preparing all necessary tax returns. Tax Serivices For Business
- Strategic tax planning opportunities to minimize or defer income, estate, and gift taxes
- Coordination of personal and business tax issues with a focus on minimizing taxes
- Timely completion and thorough understanding of all tax reporting requirements
- Timely advice on acquisition-related tax issues and tax returns
- High level review of prior year’s federal and state income tax return for new clients
- Audit Representation in tax returns
- Entity structure taxation
Not sure where to start? We can help
Many of our clients are already making appointments for year-end tax planning. If you’d like a tax professional to look over your finances and give you customized recommendations before the end of the year, contact us now to schedule a meeting. We can help you determine what makes sense for your situation, help you reduce your tax bill come next year, and offer clarifications on how the new tax laws affect you.