“Become part of our family and let us guide you through the ever changing Tax and accounting world”
We are focused on delivering quality CPA Services to the growing urban population of small businesses and residents in the State of Florida. Silva’s Financial Services L.L.C. is a highly trained and experienced team of tax professionals specializing in a wide range of services. We are proud to offer our tax and accounting firm services that help with the financial and business needs of our clients. Whether those needs are personal or business, we can give you the financial guidance you seek. When you partner with Silva’s Financial Services L.L.C, you’ll receive rates that are competitive and reasonable, flexibility that works around your schedule, and client service that’s reliable and responsive. Our clients consider us a valued resource for advice, ideas, and solutions. If we are chosen to partner with you, we will use all of our resources to help you succeed.
BUSINESS TAX PREPARATION
We make it our business to know all the latest tax rules inside and out. We are constantly on the lookout for new legislation we can use to reduce tax liabilities for our clients. Our firm provides tax preparation services for everyone including small businesses, corporations, and individuals.
• Quicker tax refunds with E-file
• Business tax preparation – corporate, LLC, etc
• Multi-state tax preparation for businesses
• Form 990 tax returns for nonprofits
• Audit Representation
INDIVIDUAL TAX PREPARATION
SFS has extensive experience in personal income tax return services. We can help you with basic or more complicated tax returns including investment income, special tax credits, rental properties, employment expenses and others.
• Self-employment and business income
• Tax planning and compliance
• Estate and Gift tax returns
• Rental income and expenses
• Quicker tax refunds with E-file
• Federal and multi-state compliance
Accounting Services For Small Business
Our accounting professionals are experienced in the use of most business software, including QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree Accounting, and others. We can provide services on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly basis, depending on your needs and budget.
• Bank account reconciliation
• Balance sheet and other financial statements
• End of year adjustments, depreciation, and general ledger
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting statements
• Income tax preparation and compliance
• Accounts payable/receivable.
Outsourcing your books to us will be a cost effective decision compared to hiring in-house. We work in the cloud and can service your books no matter where you are located. Our team consists of professional and experienced bookkeepers
• Cash and accrual accounting
• Income and expense categorization
• Reconciliations, and monthly financial statements
• Balance Sheet Statement
• Quickbooks, PeachTree and other Accounting programs
• Profit and Loss Report
Payroll services can help you reduce the time spent on administration by developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and preparation of tax returns.
• Payroll checks or direct deposit for employees
• Payroll tax payments (federal and state)
• Quarterly payroll tax forms
• Year-end payroll tax forms
• W-2s and 1099s
• Worker;s Comp (Audits)
SFS can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner. We can help your company in its effort to achieve compliance, cut costs, mitigate risks and effectively address sales and use tax exposure
• Tax Audit Report
• Multistate Taxation Rules
• Taxability of Products and Services
• Sales and Use Tax
• Online Tax Registrations/ Filings
• Accurate sales and use tax determination
New Business Formation
The business structure you choose influences everything from day-to-day operations, to taxes, to how much of your personal assets are at risk. You should choose a business structure that gives you the right balance of legal protections and benefits.
• Registered Agent Service
• Registred Address Service**
• Mail Forwarding & Scanning Service
• Certified Apostille Documents
• C Corporation/ Non Profit Corporation / S corporation
• Limited Liability Company (LLC)
• Get federal and state tax ID numbers
IRS Audit Representation
Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of people more than receiving an IRS Audit letter in the mail. Audits take significant time away from your business and family, requiring you to gather mounds of records substantiating each and every item reported on your tax return and develop a comprehensive understanding of tax law.
• Review your documentation before the IRS sees it.
• Rarely do our clients even have to talk with the IRS
• Defend your income tax return through the highest level of appeals.
• Schedule and attend all state or federal income tax audit appointments on your behalf.
• Minimize the financial impact of a state or federal income tax audit.
May 1 - Delaware Franchise Tax deadline - Florida Annual Report
April 18 - sole prop and C corp filing deadline